Welcome to my blog: One White Road
Here you will find my ramblings about home, food, crafts and DIY and life after 50.
One White Road is where I grew up with my brother and three sisters — A tiny little house, on a dirt road, in upstate New York.
We spent our summers making forts in the tall grass, playing kickball with the neighbors, and swimming in the creek. During the winter we skated on the pond, cut down our own Christmas tree, and warmed ourselves standing around the wood stove. These are the things memories are made of!
A Little About Me:
- I have a husband, four daughters, and two little grandchildren.
- I live in Florida but I hate the beach. I love crafts but have never mastered sewing.
- I drink tons of black coffee, except in the fall when I switch to Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- I enjoy cooking, although it can be challenging at times since my husband is a vegetarian and my mother-in-law is gluten-free.
- And believe it or not, I love to clean!
I’m Diana and this is my life!
For more information about my blog try this post: